Thursday, January 21, 2016

Friday Five Under $50: Pink and Burgundy



Five Under $50: Pink and Burgundy









contains affiliate links


I love color combinations especially ones that feature pink! I know I am not the only one because I know how many of you loved the pink and gray color combo for a Friday Five Under $50 I did last year!


So today I decided to do pink and burgundy together because these two rose tone colors go well together. I also know that this combo would be great for Valentine's Day!



Linked with 

12 comments:

  1. The pleated blush skirt with the wine coloured sweater is a beautiful combo!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love burgundy and pink. I have a Brooks Bros. pink sweater and burgundy skirt outfit that is one of my absolute favorites! Love your curation here (and your site, too)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burgundy and pink are beautiful colors especially around this time of the year! Oh, thank you so much for those sweet comments!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I love the outfit suggestion, but I would add heels. But that's just because I am petite. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your'e welcome! I love heels too because it makes me look taller and smaller but heels sometimes don't love me! Lol. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Loving this shades together! Thanks for being part of Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this color combo, and I need that bomber jacket!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think almost everyone has fallen in love with that bomber jacket!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!