Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Color Trends: Rose Quartz and Serenity

Color Trends


Color Trends 





Rose Quartz and Serenity are so beautiful and I can see why they are the top colors for 2016! Rose Quartz and Serenity are both breathtakingly beautiful and easy to style!





Rose Quartz





Shop Rose Quartz


J Crew red sweater, / Topshop red top / ASOS pink handbag / BaubleBar multi strand necklaceForever 21 high heel shoes






How to Style Rose Quartz 

Rose Quartz s a gentle tone which Pantone calls a tone of compassion.


Winter 

Pinterest


Pinterest (clipped to polyvore.com)






Spring Look

// Atlantic-Pacific

Blaire Eadie brings shows how an all pink and white looks  chic!



NYFW Street Style Day 5

Blogger of Song of Style shows us that this lovely pink shade looks good with burgundy heels.

Monochrome and Pastels at LFW
Black and white looks good with both colors!





Spring Look

Pinterest
Serenity and Yellow do look good together!

Pinterest (clipped to polyvore.com)



Both Serenity and Rose Quartz look good with these colors: Marsla, Lavender, Taupe, Navy Blue, Yellow, Gold, Maroon, Silver Gray, and many other shades.


Contains Affiliate Links 

These two colors I am truly embracing this year  because I love both pink and blue a lot!
But how will you style Rose Quartz and Serenity?




 Linked up with 
Elegantly Dressed and Stylish

10 comments:

  1. I love pastels, especially for winter! Somehow pastels brighten up cold, dreary days and don't feel so "expected". Love this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A splash of color does make winter a little less dreary! Glad you like the looks! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. The pastels are so refreshing this time of year, lovely! that light blue duster is just adorable!

    Blessings

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, pastels are a breath of fresh in in the winter! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with pastels. I feel like they can be worn during different seasons! Thanks for linking up with me today, hope to see you next week and I'll be pinning this to the link up board.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes pastels can be worn in different seasons! I think that is why I like them so much. Thank you in advance for pinning my post to your link up board!

      Delete
  4. Hey doll! Thanks for visiting my blog & your sweet comment. I love these colors as well. I am looking forward to adding them to my wardrobe this winter. Looks like a trip to Kohl's! :) Your posts are great doll. Keep styling!!!

    Debra
    stylewise by debra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Your'e so welcome and I really enjoyed your posts! And thank you so much for your sweet comments!

      Delete
  5. These are such pretty colors and I love the pics and clothing pieces you chose! Adding a pop of these colors two my winter wardrobe would look sooo cute! I think I'll be trying these colors as I'm a big fan of pastels!!!


    Jasmine :)
    colorubold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks Jasmine! It is good to know that some is a huge fan of pastels especially in winter like me!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!