Monday, January 18, 2016

The "New" Chic Blouse You Should Try




lace and locks, petite fashion blogger | Lace and Locks





V-Neck Sweater Pussy Bow Denim Blouse Flared Pants (clipped to polyvore.com)






I know I am posting later than usually but today was just one of those days! Hopeful tomorrow will be a little less crazy! 


But I do not if you are aware of this but the new it blouse  for Fall/Winter is actually something people have been wearing for a long time. Tie or bow blouse is reminiscent of the 70s and 80s but may have some ties back to 1920s. So when people say that it is new it is not! But despite that I still think it is cool! 


To me it classic, edgy, feminine, but  yet a little men wear inspired. I think that is why it so popular now because it represents what 2015/2016 is all about. Just look at the Pantone 2016 colors of the year and you know that this is a year of opposites. So look at my favorite blouse for this year and here are the reasons you should make it yours too!




Coat: gal meets glam blogger top dress skirt tights shoes bag make-up...

The bow blouse of course can be dressed up!

Shop Look


Bow shirt    Red Skirt  Bags Tights  Shoes Coat 



But it can also be a little casual!

Skirt


Skirt (clipped to polyvore.com)





Shop the Look



                                  Chambray          Leather Skirt     Bag          Boots 



Bow tie outfit ideas|Must have for all chics' wardrobe!
This blouse can also be layered with a cardigan!
Bow tie outfit ideas|Must have for all chics' wardrobe! (clipped to polyvore.com)


Shop the Look 


                                         Bow Blouse   Cardigan  Skirts   Loafers








What I Wore... - Pink Peonies by Rach Parcell
It can be worn in a variety of colors even an eye catching neon.



Atlantic-Pacific



They even come in cool prints.






V-Neck Sweater Pussy Bow Denim Blouse Flared Pants
It can also be layered under a v neck or round sweater!
V-Neck Sweater Pussy Bow Denim Blouse Flared Pants (clipped to polyvore.com)

Shop the Look

                                                              Bow Shirt   Sweater   Skirt







So will you would wear a bow blouse?



Linked at:
sincerely jenna marie
Beauty by Miss L
Still Being Molly
Elegantly Fashionable
North West Blonde
Color and Grace
Life of Meg
The Fashion Canvas
Two Peas in a Blog
A Good Hue
Why I do Declaire
The Blush Blonde
Elegantly Dressed and Stylish
Garay Treasures

6 comments:

  1. I love these blouses! They are so feminine and chic!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bow blouses, and have been wearing them a lot this season. Loving this inspiration!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving them too! I think I am going to invest in more of them so I can have more to wear this year! Thanks for stopping by Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the bows. Thanks for sharing!
    I found you at A Good Hue.

    Lexie Robinson
    www.thegenesisfeminist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that large bow look with a blouse! So cute!

    -Melissa
    Mahogany Closet

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!