Thursday, January 14, 2016

This or That: Winter Color Trends



Winter Trends



Guess                         Guess







Good afternoon!




It is actually finally feeling like winter in North Carolina! On yesterday the temperature was the lowest  (in the 30s) I think it has been since winter started. But our winters are usually a whole lot milder than what people experience especially in the northeast or northwest. So I finally add to pull out my winter gear.

On beneath of cold weather day finally coming to southeast I decided to focus on some winter items that are trending this week. On this week it seems that pink and blue winter items are trending. I guess it has to do with the color of  the year being blue and pink! But like every This or That post you have to guess which one of these colorful winter gear is a steal or a splurge! So like the winter games began!










This or That: Pink Sweaters

Which of these pink cable knit sweaters cost under $40?

Guess                                                           Guess














This or That: Light Blue Sweaters





Don't you just love these pretty blue sweaters?

But which is still pretty but want hurt your wallet? 

Guess             Guess















This or That: Blue Sweaters

Who does not love a cozy sweater?
But which sweater's price will you fall in love with?

Guess                                             Guess













Pink Moto Jackets

Guess which is the steal?

16 comments:

  1. The pink moto jacket is my favorite. Thanks for sharing. I found you at High Latitude Style.

    Lexie Robinson
    www.thegenesisfeminist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked the pink moto jacket, it is my favorite too! And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh, my goodness. These are all so good. The colors are cool to the eyes and the style is just gorgeous. Can't choose which one to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love these eye catching colors too! Each piece is so lovely it is hard to pick! I am so glad bright fashion is trending in winter because it is so different from regular winter fashion.I am glad you loved my picks!

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the pink and blue shades! Great pieces, some of these I couldn't even tell which is a splurge and which is a steal! I need that pink moto jacket.
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I tried my best to pick the items that look most alike! I think that pink moto jacket is probably a lot of people's favorite including mine! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. I love your This or That post!! I got 2 wrong but that's only because I wanted it to be the cheapest haha. Great picks for the new color trends!

    Jasmine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you love the post and the picks! Yes! Some of the expansive things I love too but why do they have to so so so expansive! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. I really like you this or that series. Thanks for doing this. It helps a lot of fashionistas on a budget and 50% of the time I like the deal better than the expensive one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I glad you like this series and that it so well received by those who love fashion like me but on a budget! There are quite a few times I liked the budget friendly item over the expensive one.

      Delete
  6. Great picks! Love the blush moto jacket!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Hope you have an amazing week ahead of you!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have a good week too!

      Delete
  7. Love the blush moto jacket, I will take either one!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of does blush moto jackets are pretty! Thanks for stopping by and hosting your linkup!

      Delete
  8. Loving this post! It's kinda shocking to see which one we think it's the steal.
    Thank you for joining us for Weekend Wear!!
    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is surprising sometimes to realize how many pieces look the same but are totally different prices!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!