Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Cute and Cozy Winter Work Looks

60 Top Fall-Winter Outfits On The Street 2016 Style Estate









Today we are going to focus on cute and cozy winter basics work pieces and some inspiration on how to style them.

Contains Affiliate 


Plaid Skirt 


Boots


Boots (see more above knee boots)


A plaid skirt is staple that sticks around this season.
Try a rubbed turtleneck sweater with your plaid skirt on those cold days to work.

                                       White Turtleneck Sweater  Skirts Over the Knee Boots






Cable Knit Sweater 


35 Chic Work Outfits To Wear This Fall
A colorful cable knit sweater would pair well with a winter white skirt. 









Layering A Shirt



How to be the Best Dressed Employee in the Workplace
If you have a thin crew neck sweater and desire to wear it,
try layering it with a cute plaid
shirt. 

Plaid Sweater

Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas
Layering with a top with a cardigan will also keep you warm and toasty. 







Midi Skirt



35 Chic Work Outfits To Wear This Fall
A midi skirt is great to have any season.
But in winter try it with your 




Suede Skirt



25 Winter Date Night Outfit Ideas Glamour







Black and White Skirt


How to be the Best Dressed Employee in the Workplace
A good look for those experiencing warmer winter weather! 




           Black and White Blouse Similar  Curvy Size Blouse  Black and White Skirt Blazer


Images came from Pinterest or Polyvore. I do not own any of these images. 












19 comments:

  1. I really love that suede skirt. I have been wanting one for a while but can't quite find the right one for me. Great post! http://mymonochromaticlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That suede skirt is cute! It is kinda hard finding the right suede skirt, especially if you are looking for the right length. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love the outfits! Great post!
    Love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a windowpane dress similar to the first two images, I think I need to try it out as a skirt now! These are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know your window pane dress is pretty. I hope you find a skirt you love.

      Delete
    2. I know your window pane dress is pretty. I hope you find a skirt you love.

      Delete
  4. That black and white skirt look at the end I love! I have a similar pencil skirt I should get it out and wear it (even though it's summer here, I can just remove a few layers!).

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my favorite look too! I think that would look lovely especially with a shirt sleeve blouse.

      Delete
    2. That is my favorite look too! I think that would look lovely especially with a shirt sleeve blouse.

      Delete
  5. These looks totally remind me of gossip girl, the first and second are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fashion on Gossip Girl and I guess I am fluenced by that show. I am glad you like the post.

      Delete
    2. I love the fashion on Gossip Girl and I guess I am fluenced by that show. I am glad you like the post.

      Delete
  6. I love the teal and white combo the best!!!!!

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a cute look because of the use of more than one colors.

      Delete
    2. It is a cute look because of the use of more than one colors.

      Delete
  7. Love all of these looks. I really don't know which one is my favorite. Thanks for linking up with me and this will be getting pinned to the linkup board!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you love the posts. You're welcome and thank you!

      Delete
    2. I am glad you love the posts. You're welcome and thank you!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!