contains affiliate links
If you are single like me you may be trying to figure out what to do for Valentine's Day weekend. How about getting together with you single friends and have a girls night in.Whether you glam up or dress in your pj's you can a good time with a few of these activities.
- As women we love to pamper our selves, so why not have a spa night with your friends.
- Pop in a good movie that you and your friends would love. Rom Coms would be good but classic movies or friendship themed movies like Clueless, The Women (1939) or The Opposite Sex (remake of The Women), Fried Green Tomatoes, Beaches,or frienemies like Mean Girls would be different than the typical romantic movie for Valentine's Day. There are whole lot of movies so find the best one for you.
- A gift exchange would also be cool thing to do for your besties. Set a budget limit in advance and exchange names. Above are some cute gift ideas!
- Another good idea is to have, it may sound corny, but a Karoke night! You and your friends would get a laugh at each other singing or may you find one or more of your friends can actually carry a note.
- Create the ultimate girl music playlist and even make copies for your friends to take home.
- You could also have games like your classic board games like Taboo, Clue, or even Candyland. Choose the games you and your bffs would like the most. You could also do a cooking competition like Chopped or Iron Chef.
- There are so many ideas on what you can do that day but have one rule like not talking about your exes. Instead celebrate your status,each other, and your friendship!