Sunday, February 28, 2016

My Sunday Fashion: Polka Dot Dress and Blazer


Shop the Look 



I hate taking pictures but as a fashion blogger it is kinda of what makes you a fashion blogger. So I will try to post one of my Sunday outfits at least once a month. Just until I get my self together! This polka dot dress I have for over four years. I got it for a family function I was attending. The clutch is from Forever 21.  I got it for my cousin's wedding but the clutch did not come back until three days after the wedding! The exact same clutch is available but only in black and red. 
Shoes are from H&M and got them last year.The blazer was given to me by my Grandmother.


Shop the Look 

Linked up at:

4 comments:

  1. Something about polka dots are always so fun and feminine! I seriously need more in my wardrobe
    -Ana Luiza
    Northwest Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am thinking of buying something that is not just plain black and white polka dots! I think that may take some time though but it will be worth! Thanks Ana for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I recently became obsessed with a polka dot top I have. It is such a cute pattern


    www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you post pictures of the top on your blog, so I can see I cute it look!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!