Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Yet another Liebster Award!




liebster2






This is the third time I received a Liebster Award. This time I was nominated by Amanda from Lillies and Lattes. But I would like to thank Amanda for nominating me.  You can read the 1st and  2nd nomination about myself  if you choose! 



liebster-award-rules


  1. What made you start blogging? It started has a hobby and kinda still is to me. I was bored and wanted to do something that I love! I had already started on Polyvore and making fashion sets and I was like why not post them on a blog! So that is really how it all begin. 
  2. What is your favorite meal to make? I like to make nachos , all kinds of nachos. I kinda of obsessed with it now I guess because it has everything I could want: meat, cheese, vegetables, and irresistible chips!
  3. Describe your blog in 3 words. Modest Budget Classic 
  4. What is your favorite blog post you have ever made? I think the Perfect Wedding outfit would have to be my favorite because I love the fashion inspiration I found. I think does who read also loved it which is good because I want them to love what they see! 
  5. What is your shopping guilty pleasure? That will be kinda of hard but I would say shopping at Forever 21. I mean I just get so exciting going there and finding something I love!  I also have a hard time not buying something there. I have a maxi dress and cardigan I brought a few months back that I have not even wore yet but I just had to have it! I guess you can say I have a buying habit when it comes to that store! lol
  6. Who inspires you the most? My mother because she is a constant cheerleader for people. She always gives a person encouragement or a kind word when they need it. She just loves to help people and I want to be like that!
  7. Which season is your favorite, and why? Fall will always be my favorite season. First of all I was born in fall, so I have no choice but to love it! But I love it because it is too hot or too cold. 
  8. Which blog are you currently obsessed with? This is  hard one because I kinda love so many blogs but I guess it would be Atlantic Pacific. I just love her style and especially how she makes mixing prints so easy! 
  9. What is your dream job? To me a historian mainly one that interviews people. I did a internship a few years back interviewing people involved in the Civil Rights movement. It did not even seem like work because I enjoyed hearing their stories and be able to document their great experiences. That I would love to do.
  10. If you could travel anywhere, where would you? And why? I would Italy because I love Italian food, art, and culture. 
  11. What is your favorite memory from the past year? I think being around my family for the holidays. It is kinda of hard to get us altogether because everyone is busy. But I loved I was able to spend time with my cousins, aunts, uncles, parents, sister, and brother in law. I especially enjoyed my younger cousins and I how excited they were when they opened their presents! I wished I had a recorded that moment because it was something to see. 

Let's pass out the awards to these lovely and stylish women!


Jacqueline from 7th and Willow 
Asheigh from Fashionably, Asheigh
Sophie from Timeless Modesty
Rebecca from Life as a Dare Life as a Dare
Emily from From Lovely Deseret
Khadijah Dimple Khadi
Blaze Anne from P31Beauty!
Toby from Posh and Spicy
Chelsea from Haute Child in the City
Sarah from My Bows and Clothes
Janelle Fearfully Fashioned




Your 11 Questions 

1.What is your favorite fashion brand?

2.What fashion blogger inspires you the most and why?
3.What is your favorite activity to do other than blogging?

4. What inspired you to blog?

5. What is your greatest accomplishment? 

6. What is your favorite blog post that you have read so far?

7. What is your favorite place to vacation and why? 
8. What is your favorite book and why?

9. What dessert do you love the most?

10. What is your go to outfit? 

11. What is your biggest goal for 2016?



I just want to let each you know I love your blogs and the stories that you tell! I just wanted to let other bloggers know how much I admire the work they do. 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and thanks for nominating me too 😍 Http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great award! Congrats!

    xo Lauren
    http://www.earthtostyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lanae! I'm just now seeing this. Thank you so much for your nomination. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for nominating me!! I feel so honored!

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!