Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Color Trends: Green Flash

The brilliant green color for this upcoming St. Patrick's Day!

Color Trends: Green Flash





I never been too big on the color green. It just was not a shade that really jumped out a me or was something I could see myself wearing. So when I saw that for Spring 2016 Green Flash was going to be one of the top 10 I was not really that thrilled. I was thinking that is one color I am going to avoid!

 It was  not until I started looking up ways to wear it  for this post and seeing how it looked on others that I decided the color is that bad! It look goods with some shade I really did not think could be possible worn together. When paired with other colors it made it look even better. Pantone Color Trends that pair well with Green Flash: Limpet Shell, Snorkel Bell, and Serenity. It also look good with:


Navy and White
Milan Fashion Week Street Style


Floral Print

Vento d'Oriente VOGUE


Or you can go all out with it

Kate Middleton Embraces the Cutout Trend (in a Good Way)









But if you are not 100 percent sold  on this color try it in small doses first before going head to toe in it.
Fashion Shows






Shop the Trend! 










10 comments:

  1. Loving the green! And so perfect for March with St. Patrick's Day just right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right this color is perfect for Saint Patty's day! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love those green earrings! I agree that this post is perfect for St. Patrick's Day next week!

    Floradise blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those Stella and Dot earrings are lovely! Thanks of stopping by!

      Delete
  3. These are so perfect for St. Patty's Day! Thanks for joining this week's Good HUES-Day link party- hope to see you back next week :)

    Amanda @ A Good Hue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your'e welcome Amanda! I hope you have a good week!

      Delete
  4. I am a fan of green, so love the choices here.
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look fab in green! I am just finally letting green fashion into my life one bit at a time! And thanks for hosting your linkup!

      Delete
  5. I love this color yet don't have any in my wardrobe yet. I love the style inspirations here and wow Kate looks amazing in her Green Flash!
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have it either! I hope I can find something I really love.She does look lovely even in something so bold! Your'e welcome.

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!