Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Under Fiver $50: Spring Fever




Five great pieces to have in your closet! 


Friday Five Under $50:Spring Fiver




I am experiencing a little bit of spring fever! I am happy that it is no longer 30 and 40 degrees any more.! I also like the fact I get to wear dresses without tights or leggings! This printed dress is great item to have when shedding the winter layers. But since it is not summer yet you may need a denim jacket which is another great staple to have in spring.  And of course boots can still be worn in spring but I am looking forward to wearing sandals, especially wedge sandals!
I also love  that in spring because you get a chance to wear  fun and colorful fashion. Do not forget about added some colorful accessories with your spring fashion like a pretty statement necklace or colorful clutch


Are you happy that it is almost spring? What is favorite thing about spring? 









8 comments:

  1. Dying over this entire look! That dress is so pretty and I need that clutch. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring dresses and fashion is definitely a favorite for the season.
    These are lovely pieces you've shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coral always makes me think of spring! Cute look!

    Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coral is a great color for spring and summer! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. That dress is lovely, such a nice colour and print! :)

    I definitely wear my denim jacket a lot in spring time too, it's a great layering piece :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have already started wearing mine denim jackets even before spring! Thanks for stopping by Mica!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!