Thursday, March 24, 2016

How to be a Better Shopper and Deals!



Good morning,


Since I am not doing a Saturday Sales post this week, I wanted to give you a a file to help you be a better shopper for when you do go out shopping for clothes. I included a few questions to ask yourself before and during your shopping trip.There is  some space were you can write down the answers. Hopeful this list will help you figure out how to make the most out of your shopping trip and get what you really love! Feel free to add  more questions on the sheet!




Here are few stores that are having a sales so you can get a little practice with the work sheet! 



Last Call Extra 35% until March 26

H&M Online and in store up to 60% off until March 27

Macy's Easter Sale  Take Extra 20% with code EASTER

Forever 21 Sale 20,30, 40 % off with codes: EXTRA20, EXTRA 30, and EXTRA 40

JCPenney Extra 25% on items already 50% -80% off! Ends the March 26

 Nordstromrack Extra 25% off items already on clearance



PopSugar also has great tips about shopping too! 


I would to let you know that I will be taking a little break from blogging. I will comment as much as I can but I will not do any new posts until April the 4th!

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter! 





10 comments:

  1. What a great post full of wonderful tips. As a shopper and lover of fashion, I always looks for deals, clearance and coupons, too. =)


    I run a linkup on Thursdays, I would love for you to join with this pretty outfit. Thanks and Happy Easter! Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/03/thursday-moda-4-and-lace-up-blouse.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will join your linkup! Thanks for inviting me.

      Delete
  2. I need to hit up F21 for their sales! Enjoy your break from blogging!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Forever 21 is having a great sale.Thanks I will!

      Delete
  3. Really great tips on the questions to ask while shopping. One I also ask myself is "can I style this in multiple ways?". Thanks for the sales info, too! Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday! Hope to see you back next week, Lanae.

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great question to ask and it is smart because you want to get something thst you can really use.You're welcome!

      Delete
  4. Those are great questions! I bet I would spend way less money on clothes I don't need if I took the time to reflect on some of those questions each time I was about to buy something.
    Carly from Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I find I do a lot better when I think about my purchases instead of buying on an impulse!

      Delete
  5. Ah. Always helps to shop on sale or with a coupon. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!