1. Hedonia Pink skirt (my second choice)/ 2. Full Tilt coral necklace /3. Dr. Scholl's flat shoes/ 4.Miss Selfridge denim skirt (similar) 5. Jane Norman long sleeve sweater,/ 6.Essie nail polish (similar)/ 7. ASOS pink purse, / 8. NIKE white shoes
In about 18 days it will be spring! I am counting down the days to finally ditch that bulky winter coat and wear less layers! I am so ready to add a whole lot more color into my wardrobe and put away all of those neutral colors. So in honor of spring and some new fashion, I came up with a wish list of things I want to add to my closet!
1. I saw this skirt and it was love at first sight! I love the colors and how it is colored block. It is quite the departure from most of the skirts I have in my closet right now. And since it is spring I do need a little color into my wardrobe.
2. I love statement jewelry and it has been a while since I brought any. I not only love the color of this necklace but the price is that bad either!
3. I need a new pair of flats and since I love to comfortable, I think nothing other that these will probably do!
4. Do I have denim skirts in my closet, none of them look like this! I believe I never had a skirt with a bow on it since I was a kid. It would be nice to wear something a little more fun.
5. Lace tops are trending but some show a little too much for my taste! But this one is perfect for me and the nautical stripes is just right for spring!
6. I am a fan of pink and sweets so this Essie Sugar Daddy nail polish is just right for me!
7.I saw this Asos tote on Shopstyle and I was like I have to find that bag! It is the right color for me plus it has a lot of room in it which is good for a person who carries a lot in their purse!
8. I need a cute pair of sneakers so I can finally keep up with my goal of walking more as a way of exercise. If I get these floral sneakers I really do n't have any excuse or maybe just one less excuse!
What is on your Spring Wishlist?