Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Spring Wishlist: Countdown to Spring!

Spring Wishlist





In about 18 days it will be spring! I am counting down the days to finally ditch that bulky winter coat and wear less layers!  I am so ready to add a whole lot more color into my wardrobe  and put away all of those neutral colors.  So in honor of spring and some new fashion, I came up with a wish list of things I want to add to my closet!


1. I saw this skirt and it was love at first sight! I love the colors and how it is colored block. It is quite the departure from most of the skirts I have in my closet right now. And since it is spring I do need a little color into my wardrobe. 

2. I love statement jewelry and it has been a while since I brought any. I not only love the color of this necklace but the price is that bad either!

3. I need a new pair of flats and since I love to comfortable, I think nothing other that these will probably do!


4. Do I have denim skirts in my closet, none of them look like this! I believe I never had a skirt with a bow on it since I was a kid. It would be nice to wear something a little more fun.

5. Lace tops are trending but some show a little too much for my taste! But this one is perfect for me and the nautical stripes is just right for spring!


6. I am a fan of pink and sweets so this Essie Sugar Daddy nail polish is just right for me!

7.I saw this Asos tote on Shopstyle and I was like I have to find that bag! It is the right color for me plus it has a lot of room in it which is good for a person who carries a lot in their purse!

8. I need a cute pair of sneakers so I can finally keep up with my goal of walking more as a way of exercise.  If I get these  floral  sneakers I really do n't have any excuse or maybe just one less excuse!

What is on your Spring Wishlist?





Linked with:


12 comments:

  1. I love that #1 skirt. So gorgeous for spring!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a perfect skirt for spring! Thanks for stopping by Abigail!

      Delete
  2. I love that flower necklace- so pretty and perfect for Spring!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That necklace is one my favorite pieces! The color and design is just right for next season!

      Delete
  3. Love all these picks! Perfect for spring!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks for spring, I love those floral kicks!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I knew those sneakers are lovely, which is quite different from most sneaker! lol You're welcome and I enjoy joining your linkup!

      Delete
  5. Loving those spring items. I'm so ready for spring. Thanks for linking up with me last week, hope to see you again tomorrow. I'll be pinning this to the linkup Pinterest board.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the color combination of powder pink and navy blue. Thanks for sharing your flair with the My Refined Style Fashion Over 40 Linkup! See you next month.

    Shellie
    www.thefabjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Navy blue and pink are a great color combo! Thanks for hosting your linkup! You will!

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!