Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Color Trends: Snorkel Blue


Untitled #1086

A beautiful shade of blue that reminds you of the ocean.


6.Satchel Handbag





Snorkel Blue is similar to navy blue but a lighter shade.  This color is  more fun and energetic because it evokes a tropical escape or relaxing vacation.   


Pairs well with: Buttercup, Iced Coffee, Peach Echo, Limpet Shell,  and Green Flash 




Ways to Wear Snorkel Blue 

Pinterest


Pinterest (clipped to polyvore.com)


9 Ways To Wear Royal Blue

White, orange, and silver look good with this color!

Pinterest


Pinterest (clipped to polyvore.com)
Of course white, light blue, and navy look good with it!




9 Ways To Wear Royal Blue



10 Photographers To Follow for Epic NYFW Street Style Moments |...








Shop Snorkel Blue 




Linked up at: 

16 comments:

  1. I had no clue that color was called snorkel blue! love your picks
    xo, claudia
    www.lifesrichpaegant.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE everything about this color and have been wanting a blue bag. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too but I love any shade of blue! I want that bag too!

      Delete
  3. I normally call that shade cobalt, but snorkel blue is so much better! Love those tassel earrings and that bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to call it that too! I am glad you like the accessories!

      Delete
  4. This colour is so stunning! I love that dress!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful color! The dress is cute.

      Delete
  5. Nice color for this summer ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PLAID SHIRT + MAYAN LUXURY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great color for summer too!

      Delete
  6. LOVE this bright blue- such a fun, happy color!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It a fun color,great for vacay outfits!

      Delete
  7. Amazing selection! I totally love this trend!!
    Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am in love with too! But I love any shade of blue!

      Delete
  8. Cobalt blue! In fact I'm wearing a cobalt blue dress to work today! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess great minds think alike! Lol

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!