Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Five Under $50: Casual Weekend

Friday Five Under $50: Weekend Fashion
When the temperatures are warm and not so chilly I like to venture outside especially on the weekend. Rather is running errands or just simply enjoying the outdoors, I like to be as comfortable as possible so a casual outfit is what I usually wear. But I still like to look stylish so this is what inspired the look above. This is a also a cute look to wear if I ever go on vacation! lol


1. Straw Hat (similar , similar)

I am a hat kinda of person and since I go outdoors I like to have my hair covered especially the sun is really bright! A straw hat may sound kinda of old fashioned but to me the right hat can be chic. This hat costs under $20.


2. Blouse I  wear sleeveless blouses  a lot more in the spring and summer but I always layer it with another Gingham Button Down Shirt or Fine Knit Cardigan . This blouse was featured on my Spring Work Outfits: Part 1 post!



3.Saddle Bag (similar) I love an oversize bag but sometimes I want to lighten the load if I am out a long time!


4. Stripe Flats (similar)When running errands or being outdoors I want a shoe that I can move around easily. So flats are my go to shoe

5. A line Denim Skirt (similar )
A  line skirt is a winner in my book because it flattering especially with a person that whose lower half is curvy.




Linked up at:

The Closet by Christie
Rachel the Hat
Jeans and Tea cup
Forage Fashion
Lizzie In Lace
Two Thirty Five Designs
Style Diary by Osy
Jolynne Shane

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Looking fantastic without going broke. That's the best way to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best way to shop! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty!I'd happily have it all, haha!But Those shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, especially the stripe flats!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!