Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Color Trends Iced Coffee

A strong neutral perfect for any season! 





Iced Coffee is probably the only color besides fiesta red that you can wear from now until December!
It is a excellent neutral that looks good with almost everything. 
 Which is why I feel that this color can be for any one.





Gigi Hadid Wore a Naked Dress Real Girls Can Pull Off



Lanae Bond


Lanae Bond (clipped to polyvore.com)

Denim and nude



Lanae Bond


Lanae Bond (clipped to polyvore.com)

How to Pick the Perfect Nude Shade for Your Skin Tone – Glam Radar




Linked with: 

4 comments:

  1. I love coffee to drink, and I love coffee the color. Great post!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't love coffee but I love the way it smells and looks! lol

      Delete
  2. Such a stunning neutral! I love that nail color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It a stunner isnot it! I love that nail polish and I would love to wear it!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!