Sunday, May 15, 2016

My Sunday Best: Purple Maxi Dress



A dress that is great for summer and fall! 





Contains Affiliate links 


Lord & Taylor Pleated Maxi Dress • Lord & Taylor • $59.98 Dress is similar to the one pictured. 
Sophia Crossbody Bag • $39 My bag was from forever 21 




That was a beautiful day but a little chilly in the early part of the morning. That is why I choose to wear one of my favorite maxi dresses. This dress I got about 3 years ago for my sister's wedding. I was glad I purchased this dress from JCPenney because it has been one of my favorite dresses. I wear it in the summer and fall because this rich purple color looks great in both season. I think what really made me like the dress was the fact it was on sale but I also because of the detailing at the top of it. I never had a dress like that before so I was really excited about this purchase. The cardigan my mom brought about four years ago and the flats are what I brought last year. 













A High Class Affair









When my sister said you was ordered my mother some finger nail polish I did not know that she was getting the High Class Affair nail polish by Essie! So I was excited when my mother finally opened it and painted her nails. I did  not want to use it first since it was her present. But I had fun painting my nails. I was surprised that it was more like a neutral coral than a light pink but I love the shade any way. 















Shop the Look 


   
Linking with:  
The Modest Mom Blog Michelle's Paige   Still Being Molly Elegantly Fashionable
Whitney Nic James Claire Justine Bon Bon Rose Girls    coco et la vien rose  Mamma and More

4 comments:

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!