Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Five: Tropical Prints



This set is inspired by the hot trend that is on Polyvore!

Many of you are familiar with Polyvore and most likely use it to make inspiration boards for your blog. But a lot of inspiration I get comes from what is trending on Polyvore. Since it is one of the top sites for fashionistas and fashion lovers  it gives me insight into what is trending now! One of the trending items is Tropical Prints. Now that it is officially summer I have been seeing a lot of bloggers embrace this summer trend!

What I like about this trend is that it really fits the season, I mean this is the time when people actually visit tropical locations. Even though some may not visit tropical places they may have experience with tropical like weather. lol So this allows anyone to wear it regardless of where you live because it is officially summer so tropical fashion goes!


If you do not like the idea of wearing palm tree like fashion there are other options like the top above. Tropical flowers are excellent for those who do not want to push the envelope so much with trends. Tropical flowers would be lovely for those who love floral prints.


If you are interested in tropical prints

Shop the Look





Linked:

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking with me On the Edge of the Week! Hopefully, you will join me again next Friday!

    Shelbee
    http://www.shelbeeontheedge.com/my-old-navy-rewards-haul-and-a-link-up/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I enjoyed your Old Navy inspired post!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for linking up!
    www.nancysfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your picks- very 70's feeling! I would wear this outfit and sit on a bamboo chair while drinking a cocktail with a little umbrella in it :)

    COLLEENWELSCH.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That sounds like the perfect activity for this look! lol

      Delete
  4. What a pretty top and I love the rose gold sunglasses.
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is so pretty! I love the pleated skirt and soft pastels!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a soft and romantic look with those pastel colors!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!