Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Nautical Looks


What I am wearing 


Contains affialite links

White Sunglasses Similar
Old Navy Stripe Shirt Similar
Liz Claiborne Skirt Similar
Black Cross Flats Similar


The temperature was so good me and my mom decided that we go the pier. We never get a chance to go and enjoy things in our own back yard. It is amazing how there are so many  beautiful places in Eastern North Carolina (which is where I live) but I never get a chance to enjoy it. I think tourists sometimes appreciate the waterways more than I do. So today we decided to change that. So I am going to take adventures in near by cities and finally get time to enjoy it. 





Since it was a fitting occasion, I decided to pull out my nautical stripes. 
Stripes are popular period but especially when you are near a body of water or relaxing in spring and summer.  


Replica of a lighthouse 








Mom wanted to get in on the act too!

Stripe Shirt Forever 21 Similar
Black Skirt Similar





Shop The Look 




Shop the Look
Linked with:

16 comments:

  1. Love your stripes! It's sometimes hard to take advantage of the touristy things where you live because you never think of it, but I love that you are doing exactly that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is hard because a lot of the events going on I end up missing because of work. So I am glad I finally taking the time to attend events and go places.

      Delete
  2. Cute stripe outfits! Perfect for a casual walk along the water.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a perfect day too especially the cool breezes!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too! I can't get enough of them!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing your look and joining the Good HUES-Day Linkup, hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I am glad you are back because I missed reading your posts!

      Delete
  5. Gotta love stripes in the summer!

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can go wrong with stripes in the summer. I think they always make you look cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripes are great for summer and they are cool plus classic!

      Delete
  7. Stripes are always my first choice for travel. ;)

    Utility vest is a very cool and useful piece. Love how you styled it!

    Thank you so much for linking up with us. Don’t forget to come back every Monday, Wednesday and Friday to link up with me again!
    Take care and keep in touch! :)
    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripes are great for going on trips! Thanks for stopping by and reminding me of your linkups!

      Delete
  8. It must have been great fun with your mom. What a perfect outfit for the occasion! Would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/06/20/losing-baby-weight-episode-2/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a fun time and allowed us to relax for a little! It was a comfortable look!Thanks for inviting me your link up.

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!