Tuesday, June 21, 2016

POPSUGAR Must Have June Box Review

PopSugar Must Have Box 




I was so excited when this box (POPSUGAR Must Have Box for June)  was left on my door step. I really did not I get the box because I have never done
a partnership post like this one! But I am glad POPSUGAR took a chance on me! 

Disclaimer:
POP SUGAR sent me this #MustHaveBox to try!

Also this post may contain spoilers for those who have not received their box yet!



June Box 

The Theme of the box!



I always wanted to try one of these boxes and would often guess what do put in these mystery boxes! I knew it wouldn't be any thing like those mystery bags from the Dollar Store I got when I was a kid. No silly toys but stuff that grown ups love!  



I knew some make up or beauty products had to be in there.
And I was right!







The Goods!


A Foodie's Delight!


The first thing I tried was the Pressels Sriracha  because I love trying new food!

If you love spicy food you should most try these!

My mom even tried them and she said they taste good especially with cream cheese. She had to add cream cheese  because she could take the heat!


It's A Cover Up!


These are a couple of ways you can wear it as a cover up!

unnamed (3)






I really did not know what to do with a scarf/ sarong from Hat Attack because it  is so big but my mom suggested to use it has a shawl for one of my  sleeveless maxi dresses!




And it worked!

So it is going to be more of shawl than scarf for me!

 I'm ready for my close up Mr. Demille!




This is one of the best compacts I have ever used. I think I am keeping it in my purse for when I am ready for my close up.  The compact is from Knock Knock  and it is called Are You Ready (For Your Close-up?) .


So Fresh and So Clean!




The wipes from Pacifica  will also be in my bag especially on those hot muggy days. The scent of the wipes may be too strong for some but I am cool with it!




Born on the Fourth of July!



The nail polish came just in time especially if Fourth of July around the corner( The polish is called Born on the Fourth of July from NCLA)







Game Any One!


If you are a fan of pop culture and history you will be a whiz at the Who Am I game From Ridley Games!
It is pretty simple game, just guess who the person is based on the clues given by your partner from the card. Points are earned depending on how many clues it takes for you to get the right answer.

This will sure to keep dinner parties fun.
Great for a duo or group of four.


I love the black and white packaging on this game! This is keeper for me!




Cheers?


There is also a  Cheers Gold Bottle Opener  from Sisters of Los Angeles which is really pretty but I have no bottles to open!


Overall I can use most of these items and the items relate to the theme. So I give it two thumbs up!
This box is great for summer travel and for fun!

What do you think of POPSUGAR Must Have Box?






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I enjoyed your outfit from your link up!

      Delete
  2. This looks like a good mix of items to receive rather than just makeup.

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a good mix which I was suprised about! I glad they included some many things I like!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!