Monday, June 27, 2016

Red, White,and Blue Times Two!


Two looks for July 4!



Blue and white floral dress


My Chaps Dress Blue and white dress
My Flats are from H&M Similar Ballerina flats
My Cardigan is from New York and Co. Similar Cardigan










I wore this Sunday.



Its Fourth of July is next week I decieded to wear two  red, white, and blue outfits. Since I did not have a lot of red fashion I thought it would be good to wear this cute red necklace. So if you dont have much red or are not a huge fan of it find some accessories that are red.  I had this necklace for a long time and I really don't wear it that much. I bring it out for special occasions or holidays!


This Chaps blue and white floral dress is my favorite. I look forward to wearing it once spring and summer come around. I remember I got this dress from Kohl and how I really did not think I would find anything for Easter to wear. But I found this dress and it was on sale! It was a good find because I had this dress for over four years!



Blue maxi dress


On Saturday  I wear this maxi dress from Mix and Co with the same cardigan,  shoes, and necklace featured above in the first look!

Same necklace, shoes, and cardigan 


This dress I got from my older sister for a b day present last year!




I love this pop of red!




Shop The Looks 








Linked up:

12 comments:

  1. LOVE blue with a pop of red, super 4th festive! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. Love maxi dresses!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love wearing them especially in summer!

      Delete
  3. Loving these 4th of July inspired looks!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress! I love blue and white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! It is one of my fave color combos!

      Delete
  5. That's a great way of adding an accent colour like the red especially when you are wearing busy pattern. Great look! Would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/07/05/home-decor-tips-designer-look-less/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was not sure how it would look because it is quite a departure from what I usually wear with it!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!