Thursday, June 16, 2016

This or That: Summer Faves

Summer Faves This or That

A shirt dress is perfect for warm weather!

But which dress costs under $35.
Guess       Guess 


I am not a fan of hot weather but I am a huge fan of summer fashion. I love shirt dress because they are comfortable and cool. I also like wearing sandals because it allows my toes to be free from socks. lol Pleated skirts are another trend that is great for warm weather because these skirts are lighter than most. A lot of these things I have seen online but was shocked as how much these summer faves costs. So I found cheaper identical or similar items at other stores that costs 30%(some even more) less   than other items. So can you guess which is the steal and which is the splurge!



Untitled #1134
Same brand different price guess which is which?



Untitled #1135


Denim is another fave of mine but I really love the fact that now denim can be found in shoes. 

Pick which denim wedge is $30?


    Guess          Guess


Untitled #1136
 Pleated skirt are something I love to wear in summer time because they are cooler than most skirts.




   Guess             Guess






Untitled #1137


Wedge sandals were my go to shoe for summer.

But which of these sandals costs over $120?



Guess      Guess 











Untitled #1138




I love the detailing on these sandals and the fact they have lace is also cool. 

Guess which of these sandals costs less than $30?

Guess               Guess 






Untitled #1141
These two skirts are actually from the same brand but one costs $89 and the other $150.
















Untitled #1139

Metallics are another popular trend for Summer 2016.
So when I saw these glitter sandals I knew I had to include it has my favorite trend for summer!


Can you tell which is the splurge?


Guess                 Guess




Linked up: 

12 comments:

  1. I love finding affordable dupes! And summer fashion really is the most fun to wear. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun finding fashion dupes! Thanks for stopoing by!

      Delete
  2. Shirt dresses and wedges are perfect for summer! :) I like the pleated skirts too :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect for summer and I love wearing all three for summer! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! I love your floral blazer!

      Delete
  4. Everything here is perfect. I must say not just for summer. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are great for other seasons and they are my faves for summer too!

      Delete
  5. OMG such great steals. I want all pairs of shoes (the Steal versions lol) and I am still looking for the perfect baby blue/Serenity shirtdress. Love the one you featured.

    Thanks for linking up with me before. A brand-new linkup is currently live. Would love for you to join with your fabulous style. Thanks, Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/06/i-just-recently-bought-this-cute-little.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the steal shoes too especially the flats which are sold out (bummer)! I hope you find a shirt dress you love. Thanks for inviting me to your link up!

      Delete
  6. You have some great options! I just bought a pair of navy wedges from Target and they are so comfy.

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! I bet you love those shoes! Thanks again for hosting your linkup!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!