Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Summer Travel Wardrobe Staples

Untitled #1146

Now that it is summer more people are going to be hitting the road. 
These are just a few items that would be good for travel. 

Top Shop Block Heels (Great for a night on the town) 
  Navy 'Catalina' espadrilles • Dorothy Perkins • $2 (Comfortable shoes are needed for travel)



Travel Tips


Layering:

Bring items that can be mixed and match to give you plenty of outfits without a lot of clothes. 

Items that are lightweight can be layered with ease!
Bring items that can be layered like a sleeveless maxi dress.

A cardigan is a great item to have because you can use it to layer it or if the temperature changes when you travel. 


Variety is the Key


Bring comfortable shoes for hitting the tourist spots and some cute shoes for going to dinner. 

Bring a blouse that you don't have to worry about getting wrinkled or stained. 

A t shirt is great to have because it can be layered, dressed up and down! 


Low Maintenance is the way to go!


Bring items that do not wrinkle when packed. 

Jersey item are perfect for travel because they do not necessary have to be ironed. 

Bring items that  do not easily stain or hold scents. 


10 comments:

  1. I'm the worst packer and these are great tips! I love all of the tops in your style board!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to be the worst packer until I started to use some of my mom's tips! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I have TWO trips to pack for and I need to get going on it! Thanks for these tips and I agree- a chambray top is always a good item for a trip!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and I hope you enjoy your trips!

      Delete
  3. Cute style board - I should start doing this before going on trips. I love the striped sneakers and the boho blouse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad you like the style board!

      Delete
  4. Great picks and tips! Thanks for linking up at Jersey Girl Texan Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're welcome. I enjoyed the link up this week!

      Delete
  5. Found you from the link up. I'm literally packing for a big trip as I write this. My chambray shirt is in my suitcase now! Great tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a fun and safe trip! I am glad you like the post!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!