Thursday, June 2, 2016

This or That: Summer Shoes

Untitled #1122I love wedges because they are more comfortable than your traditional heels. But these shoes are not only comforty looking but look the stripe detailing take it to a whole another level!
But which shoe do you believe is steal?



Guess                   Guess




I love that summer is almost here because it allows me to but away my closed toe shoes and start wearing more flats, sandals, and espadrilles. I also like the new trends that are popping up for this season but I really not to thrilled about some of the prices. I know you have to pay extra for name brand heels but sometimes I want to have the name brand look but not the price. So this collection features some of the more luxury brand shoes I love and their look alike. Can you tell which is which?






Untitled #1123
  
Do you know which shoe costs the most?
Guess                             Guess















Untitled #1124
I love studded flats but some of them can be really expansive. Which one do you believe is the steal?
Guess                         Guess






Untitled #1125
Even though summer is about bright colors it is nice to sometimes wear a nude heel.

Which of these beauties is the splurge?


Guess                    Guess











Untitled #1126

Espadrilles are one of my favorite summer shoes and these studded ones are my favorite design. 

Which shoe costs $60? 




Guess                      Guess 










linked up with:

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in our My Refined Style link up fun!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. This series is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love linking up to Top of the World Style!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I enjoyed seeing your different picks for summer! Those striped wedges are so eye-catching and stylish.

    Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday! Hope to see you back next week.

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked the different shoes! The stripe wedges are cute and you would love the ones in blue! You will and I enjoy your linkups.

      Delete
  4. I have been wanting some new espadrilles and love those striped ones.

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want new ones too but I think I have enough shoes right now!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!