Sunday, July 31, 2016

Modest Monday: Gray and White Stripe Maxi Dress

One of my go to dresses are my maxi dresses! 
This maxi dress is a staple in my closet!

Outfit Details 
 H&M Gray and White Stripe Dress (Similar) (Similar) (Similar)
New York and Company Cardigan (Similar)
 H&M White Flats (Similar)
Pearls My Mother's/Grandmother's (Similar
 Forever 21 White Clutch (Similar)

Contains afflailte 
Today it was a lot easier to take pictures outside and I actually enjoyed it a little bit more. Last Sunday I felt like passing out from the heat trying to take pictures of my floral dress! lol But today the heat was a little less intense. 







This stripe dress is one of my favorite items to wear because it goes with so many other staples I have in my closet. It is also comfortable and easily to transition from season to season. I wore this in summer, fall, and even winter. I think I smell a future blog post about that coming up! lol





 I actually got this dress on sale in fall of last year. I was supposed to be shopping for an outfit for a job interview but I ended up getting this dress too! I could not really pass on the sale and how versatile this stripe maxi dress could be. I knew it would look good with my cardigan and white flats. I know you get tired of seeing these staples but when you have staple items you have to use them. 




What are your favorite wardrobe staples? 
Shop 


16 comments:

  1. I think striped dresses are definite staples! :) Yours is lovely and really nice with the white cardigan.


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripe Dresses are very versatile so they are great to have in your closet! Thanks Mica!

      Delete
  2. Love a simple, versatile dress like this one! thanks for linking up, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti! And your welcome! I enjoyed your outfit.

      Delete
  3. You can't beat a good maxi dress! This is definitely a keeper! I can see why you love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I am going to keep this one!

      Delete
  4. This maxi dress is so cute! It looks so comfy!

    Thanks for linking up at Grace + Lace

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and it is comfortable! It is also easy to style.

      Delete
  5. Nice and light dress, the pearls add such a luxury feel to it
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The pearls really do dress it up a bit!

      Delete
  6. Dear Lanae, thank you for link up to Tinaspinkfriday. This maxidress is amazing. I love stripes, ever :)
    It looks like a lady with the pearls.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks and dressing it up with pearls does make it more ladylike!

      Delete
  7. I love a good staple dress, especially Maxi ones. This is so cute!
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love staple fashion especially my maxi dresses! Thanks! You're welcome! I enjoyed your look from last week.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Me too! I think the only stripe fashion items I do not own yet is a jacket and shoes! lol So guess those are the items I can search for next!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!