Sunday, July 10, 2016

Modest Monday: Midi Stripe Dress





My outfit details

My cardigan New York &Co. Similar
My Dress Old Navy    Similar Similar  Similar  Similar
H&M White Flats Similar
Contains affilate links



This is what I wear on the Fourth of July! I really enjoyed the party and be able to celebrate such a nice person. The colors were blue and black so I was keeping in with décor that day. There were games and even prizes which I won one. It was the very thing I wanted too! I enjoyed spending time with my family especially the ones I only get to see at Christmas. I can't wait for the next family activity especially if my aunt is in charge of it she is the best hostess.







Red Beaded Necklace



Taking those photos was hard because it was hot! I surprised I even got this many photos that day. But they came out well even though I got to hot!
But the dress was fitting for the weather. I got this dress two years ago and I love wearing it for casual and more dressy occasions.



Sunglasses were needed on this sunny day!











Shop

Linked
Michelle's Paige
Fizz and Frosting
The Modest Mom
Pink Sole
Still Being Molly
Sincrely Jenna Marie
Mom Trends
The Wardrobe Stylist
My Bows and Clothes
The Queen in Between
Living on Cloud Andrea Nine
Myriad Musings

12 comments:

  1. Your striped dress is lovely for summer and the little red necklace perfect addition for a red white and blue outfit :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Red does look good with white and blue!

      Delete
  2. I love that dress and the flats. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blue is such a perfect summer color and I have been all about dresses lately. Thanks so much for linking with us today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue is a excellent color for summer and I love wearing it because it is my favorite color!

      Delete
  4. I love how you added the red necklace to tie all the colors together for the Fourth! Thanks for linking up with the Grace and Lace Linkup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You'e welcome and I enjoyed your linkup!

      Delete
  5. Dresses and sunnies are the perfect combo! Love that color! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are a great together! Thanks and your'e welcome! I hope to link up with you again!

      Delete
  6. I love stripes so much!

    Thanks for linking up at Grace + Lace!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a huge stripes girl! Love your pop o' red!

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!