Sunday, July 24, 2016

Modest Monday: Pink and Red Floral Dress


Outfit Details 
New York and Co. Cardigan (Similar)
Studio One Floral Dress (Similar Dress)(Similar) 
Forever 21 Clutch (Similar)
H&M Flats (Similar) 


Sunday was a hot day! I really did not know what to wear so I decided to wear a dress that I brought last year around this month. I brought it and two other dresses for my cousin's wedding. I could make up my mind what to wear so I ended up buying three dresses. This is the one I wore because it was the most coolest dress to wear on a hot summer day. But this past Sunday was a lot hotter. So this dress had to be worn for such a day. 



 Pearl Necklace (my mother's) (similar)


Since it was so hot ended up taking pictures mostly indoors! I going to have to come up with so kinda of plan when it comes to taking pictures of outfits in the summer time. Let me know in the comments section if you have any tips with keeping cool when taking pictures out door in the hot weather! 






These pictures are the only ones I took outside on this hot day. 






























Another picture I took outdoors of a beautiful flower.





















Shop 







Linked:

14 comments:

  1. Love the colors of this dress!! Pink & Red goes so well together.

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Pink and red are a excellent combination!

      Delete
  2. Your dress is lovely! :)

    There's no avoiding the heat here in summer, haha! So I just take photos outdoors anyway, I've got it down to a minute or so so it's not any real addition to time under the sun.


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess there is no getting around it here either except to go out before 10 AM when the heat advisories are usually placed!

      Delete
  3. I love pink! This is pretty and dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty watercolor hot pink dress. Lenae. The pearls were perfect with it. Come link this gorgeous outfit with Thursday Moda. =) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do have another water color dress and I hope to wear it on the blog. I will linkup and thinks for inviting me!

      Delete
  5. I love this color pink! So pretty!

    Thanks for linking up at Grace + Lace!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress! Thank you so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you're welcome! I love linking with you and seeing your lovely outfits!

      Delete
  7. A great outfit for a tea party! Love the summer colours. Would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/08/01/nursery-wall-decor/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be an excellent chose for a tea party! Thanks!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!