Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Back to School Supplies



I decided to do a post about school supplies and showcase some of the items that are out there for this year.  School supplies now seem to be a lot more fashionable which I think makes it easier to deal with school. If you have supplies you love you may feel more inclined to go back to school! For those reading this that are not a student these items would be great for your office too!







Back to School Supplies

This is some of the prettiest supplies have seen in a long time. Make me wish I was back in school! Lol


10 comments:

  1. I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I see all the school supplies! High school and college back to school shopping is not as fun but this mama can still buy some cute little notebooks and pens, ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have to keep myself from buying too many things because I already have such much! You are so right it was a lot funnier in primary school!

      Delete
  2. Is it back to school yet? Oh, boy. I can't remember when's the last time I went to school. :P But I love buying stationary and school supplies still. It's enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Some schools go back earlier than others. I love buying office supplies too even though I have been to school in years!

      Delete
  3. Although my school years are ages back, I love everything stationery related. These golden selection is fab! Baci, Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a long time for me too! I love stationery related items especially ones as pretty as the ones featured.

      Delete
  4. School supplies really have come a long way! I need that white and gold shelf!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have since I was in school! I wish I had more items like that!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!