Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Fall Color Trend: Dusty Cedar


Pantone Color For Fall: Dusty Cedar
Dusty Cedar is a warm color that is romantic yet strong.


Items 




I always loved fall colors especially shades to are similar to what you find in nature. From the floral that bloom in fall and the colors that the leaves change into are the colors that I love to see especially in fashion. That is why I really feel that Pantone did not disappoint this year with their choice of top colors for Fall 2016.

The colors for Fall 2016 is to inspire strength, unity, and optimism.  The main color is blue and the anchor colors are earth tones and vibrant colors.  These colors are playful yet unexpected from the tradition fall shades. 


This color is the fall version of Rose Quartz. So if you love Rose Quartz you should love this shade too! It is a warm shade that a lot of people would appreciate wearing in fall.  Even though this color is called dusty cedar to me it invokes a dusty rose color that you may find  fall flowers.

Coloring pairings are: Gold, black, brown, gray, tan, blue, light pink,white, and animal print all look good with this shade.




Celeb Takes on Dusty Cedar



More Dusty Cedar Fashion

14 comments:

  1. It pairs so well with other colors I am excited to wear this color more! Love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am looking forward to finding clothes in this color when I shop this coming Labor Day!

      Delete
  2. Am I ever in love with this color!!!!!!! Love it so much and swooning over that satin bomber jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't get enough of this color and that bomber jacket!

      Delete
  3. That is a lovely colour - I particularly like the dresses you shared :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty shade that I feel that many can pull off! That target dress is my favorite! Thanks for stopping by Mica!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute colour - I love it. Will be looking for this tone for my autumnal wardrobe for sure. Great blog. Jacqui
    www.muumabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am looking for this color too!

      Delete
  5. This color is so pretty! I love that it is close to Rose Quartz!

    Thanks for linking up at Grace + Lace!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is like a cousin to Rose Quartz! lol

      Delete
  6. It's a great palette for fall, it's not too dark but not super bright either. If you haven't already, I would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/08/29/engagement-photo-shoot/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a unique color for fall! Okay, I will!

      Delete
  7. This pink shade is one of my favorites. I'm even excited to wear it in the fall


    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dusty Cedar, Riverside, and Airy Blue are my top three colors that I would love to wear for fall! Thanks for stopping by Michelle!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!