Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Five Under $50: Summer Casual Luxe


Summer Casual Luxe

Summer Day Look! 

(All items are under $50)
Contains  affiliate links 


Sometimes I find it hard to stay stylish, cool, and comfortable in the summer heat! Summer has never been my favorite season for dressing (sorry not, sorry!) but I have found a few tips to deal with it!
Here are few tips of how to beat the heat in style. 


Cool and Breezy

One of favorite things to do in summer is to find comfortable (throw and go dresses) yet cute dresses that are easy to style and to wear in hot weather. Choose a material that is breathable like linen or cotton. Also choose something you really do not have to worry about ironing or dealing with wrinkles when traveling. 

Accessorize, Accessorize 


When dressing causal add a few pretty pieces like a pair of cute flats. These cute shoes will also make a nice touch to your look but will be comfortable for running errands. Also don't forget about bags that can carry your needs and essentials. Sunnies are also an essential to have. 

Don't be afraid of layers

Even though it is hot and sticky outside you may need a jacket to carry with you if you plain on being in a chilly yet pleasing air conditioned room. 


Enjoy your summer because I am counting down the days until fall! lol



Linked with: 

6 comments:

  1. I'm the total opposite... I can't seem to let go of summer! I agree with you on all your tips! And I am obsess with that dress ;)
    Would love to have you join our Weekend Wear linkup, ever Friday 12am

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love throwing on little dresses on a hot day. Your dress pick is so pretty, and I love it paired with flats.
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Dresses are my go to item especially in summer!

      Delete
  3. Oh, yes, I am so ready for fall and all of it's amazing colors and layers!

    Thanks for linking up On the Edge of the Week! I hope to see you again next week. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Shelbee

    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colors of fall nothing really can compare to it! You're welcome and I will! I hope you have a fab weekend.

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!