Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Wardrobe Wednesday: Back to School Check List

School is about to start soon! 
Why not get ready for a few wardrobe staples for this school season.
Back to School Check List




Ah school! I remember those day when I wanted to make a good impression the first day of school. I made sure (and my mom made sure too!) that I was dressed nicely for the new school year.  I had good grades and behavior down pack but I also wanted to make sure my appearance reflected that.
 So to start this year off right here are few wardrobe staples for this 2016. What is great about these items are that you can wear them all year round!



Back to School 2016  Essentials




Back to School Checklist 

1. Embroidered Shirts

What is cool about an embroidered shirt is that it can take a boring pair of jeans or denim skirt and make it chic.

Other excellent shirts for this year are ruffled shirts, lace shirts, laced up shirts, and floral shirts. 


2. Bomber Jackets


Instead of a denim jacket try on a bomber jacket for this year. 

3. Longline Vests

What excellent about these vests are that you can wear them in summer, fall, and winter.
So you can get a lot of wear out of it!

4. Denim Skirts

Denim skirts an excellent staple to have for school days especially if you want to be casual. 
4. Boots 
Boots are needed especially in fall and winter. 
5. Sneakers 
 Great for your casual outfits or when you have to run to get to class! lol
6. T Shirts


A basic t shirt is great because you can dress them up or down. You can also layer them for fall!





8 comments:

  1. Loving your back to school check list! I'll def be adding a bomber jacket to my wardrobe!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too and I am looking forward to wearing it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to My Refined Style
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com
    Great staple pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  4. Great list, I saw an embroidered floral bomber jacket at Zara that I now regret now buying.

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you find a cute floral bomber jacket or that Zara restocks that one!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!