Saturday, September 24, 2016

Fall Fashion Wish List


Fall Wishlist


Since it is officially fall I have been clearing my closet and dressers to make room for new things. After I finished cleaning I thought of a list of items that I would like to buy this fall! To replace the items I got out my closet. All items are staple that I can't have enough of or items that I gave I just don't have yet! I also throw in a trend or two that I would not mind trying.


My Wish List 
Contains affilate links!

All Items on Sale 



1.Hat- My favorite fall accessory to wear for fall. It adds a bit of glam to a casual look.



2. Moto Jacket- I never own one but it would be cool to wear and add a touch of edginess to my outfits.




3. Fringe  Scarf- I have a lot of infinity scarves but not a single fringe scarf. I think I would like to switch it up a little bit and not where the same type of scarf.



4. Suede Skirt- To change it up a little bit because I don't own any suede skirts. I think a suede skirt would be a nice substitution from my denim skirts.




5. Satchel- Because it has been a long time since I brought a bag and it is about time to retire the main one I have.




6. Mary Jane Pumps- My favorite type of heel so far besides wedges and block heels.



7.Plaid Shirt- I thought I only add one plaid shirt but after cleaning out my closet I found another. I would like to add another one to my collection. You can't have too many plaid shirts in fall.



8. Cardigan- I hate wearing bulky layers because it does not get that cold in North Carolina, so a cardigan is essential in my closet. I also want another to help me transition my summer dresses into fall.


9.Collarless Shirt- Another great item to layer my favorite shirts over!



10. Ankle Boots- My favorite boot to wear because it is comfortable and looks good on me.


Stores Having A Sale 

TJ Maxx- Birthday Bash Flash Sale (Sept. 20-25) Free Shipping on Everything no code needed!

JcPenney  Super Weekend Sales Ends Sept. 25

Macy's  The Super Saturday Sale Ends Sept. 25

Forever 21  Up to 70% Off

Loft Up to 40% Off Code: SHOPSMART





Linked: 


What are items are on your fall wish list?


Shop


4 comments:

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!