Saturday, October 8, 2016

Bath and Body Works Fall and Winter Fragrances


One of my goals for Fall was to get some seasonal products fragrances. I was going to buy some in September but when a coupon from Bath and Body Works came in the mail last week I decided to wait! I like taken advantage of the coupons I get in my email or through the mail and shop during those time periods. So I made my trip out of town to get buy something. 




Lots of Pumpkin Products 


Bath and Body Works has a crazy amount of pumpkin products. I believe they have hundreds of them!  So it was kinda of hard for me to figure out which one I should choose. You can also tell that they are pumpkin crazy because of the place smells like pumpkin spice. 

Of the many pumpkin products I tried!


More Pumpkin Items! 

The Pumpkin Cupcake smells yummy!





 They also have lots of Treats for Halloween

My favorite is the anti bacterial 










Not only do they have pumpkin items but  They even have other fall treats as well! 



 I love candles in fall and winter time. 

I had my eye on the Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut


After seeing a lot of fall fragrances I ended up getting Champagne Apple and Honey!

It reminds of Country Apple which was my go to favorite growing up! The coupon I got allowed me to get $5 off the $13 Body Cream!







The cashier also gave me extra coupon which I am going to use to get Christmas and Birthday Gifts for my family and friends!









A Preview of Christmas 2016 




Ps. Today Bath and Body Works are having Free Shipping on $25 orders: Code FallFaves



Ps. If I do not reply to any comments it is because as of Monday 10/9/16 I am  not staying in my home because of flooding(. The place I am staying at has no lights! I am using the library;s wifi to post to linkups today  Monday.) Please just keep me, my family, and neighbors in prayer! 



Linked with:


4 comments:

  1. Hi thank you for your comment in my blog - Oh I was at the BBW store last week and could not stop smelling and trying on stuff.-- of course I bought something ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the exact thing when I went. I just had try a lot of lotions and perfume before buying something!

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry you've had to leave your house due to flooding! I hope everything gets squared away as quickly as possible and that there isn't too much damage! Thanks for sharing with the Grace + Lace Linkup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I am glad to be back home!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!