Friday, October 7, 2016

Columbus Day Sales

Columbus Day Sales



Columbus  Day Sales 

Contains Affiliate  Links 


Fashionable fall trends that you will love to wear that just happen to be on sale.




I hope every one is okay especially those who are supposed to experience Hurricane Matthew. Since I really don't know what is going to happen with the power in my area in North Carolina, I decided to post today instead of tomorrow. I will continue to pray for those are have been hit by Matthew or will experience later this weekend. 


With concerns for the Hurricane I almost forget Columbus Day was coming up (on October 10). It wasn't until I started to get all of those email notifications about upcoming sales! But for those who are not experiencing any inclement weather you probably want to know what sales are happening and what you can expect to find on sale.  I also created inspiration boards of sale items to help get a feel of how to style certain items! 





Fall Office Sales Spotlight
Fall Office Look 

A fall office look does not have to be boring add colorful pieces and many textures to your fall look.
Add trending items like a ruffle blouse or a contrast dress. 








Special Occasion Sale Spotlight

Special Occasion Looks 


Once fall comes it seems a lot of special occasions  happen back to back! From Home Coming, to Weddings, and soon Thanksgiving!

Bright colors are perfect for your special occasions. Metallics and Jewel Tones are also lovely for a special event. Don't be afraid to try different fabrics like jacquard.





Happy Shopping for those who can!



Featured Stores: 
Mango  Mid season Sale Up to 50 % Off 
JcPenney  In store and online Columbus Day Sale Ends 10/10 
Online Code: BuyNow42
H&M  Columbus Day Deal Up to  60% off  Ends 10/10
Last Call Columbus Day Sale Extra 30% Off 
Macy's  Super Saturday Sale (Friday too!) Free Shipping at $50 Plus Extra 20% Off  Extra Savings Code:SUPER



Linked with: 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Great outfit ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for fall & double YAY for sales! Thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are two things I get excited about fall and sales! Thanks for hosting your linkup!

      Delete
  3. Hope you are safe girl!! I love your sale picks, that lacy blush skirt needs to be mine, lol. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am claiming that all will be well with me and my family. I will be safe and sound indoors today, that is for sure! I want that lace blush skirt too! lol And You too!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!