Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fall Luxe Trends



When people think about fall fashion they usually think that it is boring! But it is not there are a lot of trends that are what I consider as being luxe. I few posts ago I talked about baroque, jacquard, and velvet  but I never talked about combining trends at least two of them. Velvet and metallic looks great together and makes for a fancy look to wear especially for an event! If you feel weary of trying on this daring look try it with some velvet purse and metallic shoes!




4 comments:

  1. Lovely picks! Love to see you on Fancy Friday linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see one of these metallic pleated skirts I think I might just have to have one. :) Super cute look! Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday, Lanae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want one too! I am hoping I can find one! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!