Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Fall Work Wear Part 1



Fall Work Wear
Items 





I am still posting from the library because of the fact I am not staying in my own home because of the flooding. The place I am staying at has no internet but the lights are finally own! So just keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers! I really did not think I would post today but I decided I needed to stay busy to keep my mind of what has happened. I also wanted to do somethings that was fun! But I am going to be brief because I still have a lot of work to do to get back into my home.



I wanted to do a fall work wear post because sometimes it is hard to figure out what to wear to work when the temperature changes. It is even more difficult if you live in a place like North Carolina were it is warm one day and cold the next. So I put together a  few essentials that would be perfect to wear for fall.


A crew neck sweater is perfect to wear to work because it allows you to layer the sweater with another shirt or blouse if it is cold.


Pencil skirts are a most for work period but try wearing fabrics that are great for the chiller weather. Don't be afraid to play with textures or even prints.


Of course have a lot of neutral items but also have a few bolder but fall like colors like burgundy or wine colored items.


Just because it is fall does not mean that you have to put your sleeveless dresses or blouse away. Just simply layer it with a cardigan or a chic blazer.




What are you favorite essentials to wear to work this fall?





Linked with: 


8 comments:

  1. Hope you're back in your house soon sweetie, so sorry you have to deal with flooding!! Love the burgundy picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am looking forward to my life going back to normal!

      Delete
  2. That is one thing I like about blogging, when there are hard times, it's a fun escape! Still thinking and praying for you! Love your fabulous work pieces! They are so sophisticated and professional, but still right on trend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fun and creative escape from what is going on right now! Thank so much because I need it! Thanks I tried to keep it trendy yet classy.

      Delete
  3. Praying for you through all the flooding! I love all these pieces! The polka dot sweater and the lace skirt the best!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much for your prayers!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Great picks! The polka dot sweater is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That polka dot sweater is my favorite too!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!