Saturday, October 8, 2016

Olive Blouse Look




Sold Out Braided Denim Skirt Similar

Nude Bow Flats Similar




I got this blouse last year at Pebbles and I have enjoyed wearing it. What I love about this blouse is that it was easy to transition from summer to fall.  The olive color makes it perfect for autumn and the length of the sleeves makes it easy to wear in both season. The detailing also make it special because it makes the blouse look more stylish. I also love to dress it up with my black skirt or even my pleated tan skirt. 







But since this day was hot I wore it casually! The denim skirt was a perfect addition to my closet because it looks good with my olive blouse. 










Brown and tan accessories look great with olive too! 



Ps. If I do not reply to any comments it is because as of Tuesday 10/11/16 I am  not staying in my home because of flooding. The place I am staying at has no lights! I am using the library wifi to post to linkups today  (Tuesday) Please just keep me, my family, and neighbors in prayer! 






How do you wear olive?

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive and denim do look great together! :) I have an olive tank and I wear it with other neutrals often :)

    Hope you've had a great weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olive does look good with a lot of different colors!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, prayers to you all. It is so hard being in Montana, where there is snow falling, thinking there are any other weather patterns-like hurricanes and sunshine.
    I love olive green for the season, plus my eyes are kind of that color so it makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forget some places in the US are having snow in October! All I could think of was Hurricane Matthew. I bet you look lovely in olive!

      Delete
  4. Stay safe, girl! And I am 100% with you on loving olive with brown and tan accessories! The lace detail on your top is very pretty.
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I think that part really makes the blouse!

      Delete
  5. Love me some olive green- especially in the fall! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking and praying for you, your family, neighbors, and your home! I have to say though that olive top is beautiful! Love the lace detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. It is going to take a well to get things repaired so we need all of the prayers we can get!

      Delete
  7. Olive is my favorite color for Fall!

    Thank you so much for linking up at Grace + Lace!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely look. I hope the lights are back on and all has dried out. Thanks for joining up with my Fine-Whatever link up.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lights are back on but no internet yet, so I have to use the library internet until things get right. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!