Thursday, November 24, 2016

Black Friday: Shopping for Gifts



Shopping for Gifts: Black Friday Sale
Shop 


I am almost finish my Christmas shopping especially since I am  out of town and have more stores to shop at. Also there are a whole more deals this week! So while I am continuing my shopping I thought of showing you some excellent gift ideas for the people in your life.  



I already got gifts for most of my little cousins! ( I have a lot of them! lol) 
Don't forget about the Kids!





Gift For Him!


I have not brought a  gift yet for  my dad or brother in law. It seems hard to buy for the man in my family more so than the women! 





Shop 

Other items great for them too! 













Hostess Gifts

I still did not find a gift yet for my aunt who is the hostess of our annual Christmas party that my dad's family has been having recently. These would be perfect for a woman like her who loves hosting parties and does it in style! 


Shop 




For your Fashionable Friend 



Sales:

Anthropology 30% off each and every item  
you wish! 
Asos 30% Off Everything With Code: THANKFUL30
Express Black Friday Extended Online Only 50 % Off
H&M Up to 70% Off Online and In-store
JcPenney
Kohl's Black Friday Doorbusters While Supplies Last
Last Call Extra 40 to 80% off Through 1/25
Loft Black Fri-Yay Weekend 50% Off Everything and More Code: FRIYAY
Macy's Black Friday Doorbusters Ends 11/26
Mark and Graham Family and Friends Event 25 % Entire Order Plus Free Shipping Free Monogramming Free Gift Wrap
Neiman Marcus 40% off Designer Sales





Linked with: 

2 comments:

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!