Thursday, November 10, 2016

Getting Ready for the Holiday Sales!


Sales Spotlight Gift Guide



Gift Guide for those who love beauty products, being at home, or love chocolate! 
All Items are on sale which makes it easier to shop for your love ones!
Shop 
Two Pack Houndstooth
Love Velvet Slipper, Black • $41.30


These week is filled with a lot of sales! Pre Black Friday sales, Veteran's Day Sales, and so many others are popping up this week. This is the perfect time to pick items to wear to celebrate Thanksgiving or to get presents for your love ones for Christmas. I have already started shopping for my family and friends. I will post what I brought and saw when shopping for family tomorrow.





Untitled #1267
If you are going to a more formal event for Thanksgiving to year these are some pretty pieces you can find on sale this week!


Shop

Enamel Triangle Pendant Necklace • $4.13
 Elie Tahari Merdy Peplum
Crossbody Bag, Mirror Bronze • Hobo • $84
Lace Yoke Crepe Shift Dress • $89.97
Square Stud Earrings • BP • $9.98
Textured Knit Dress • Betsey Johnson • $49.97
High-Rise Silk Flare Skirt • $35.99
Crystal Linear Drop Earrings • $49
Fancy Bow Satchel • $54.97
Bow Flat • $62.97





Thanksgiving with Family

When I eat with my family at Thanksgiving I like to dress casual and comfortable. Because when I am with my family I feel like I am at home!


Shop
Long Sleeve Hooded Cardigan • $29.97
Lace Boots
Whisper Cotton Turtleneck
Longline Plaid Coat
Canvas Plimsolls • Forever 21 • $9.03
Side Snap Sweater • $35.40
Denim Look Sweatshirt • $11.45
Tasseled Scarf
Long Sleeve Plaid Shirt
French Connection Boots


Stores Having Sales 
Forever 21  Pre Holiday Sale Up to 50% Off
Last Call   50% Off One Item with Code: NOV50 and Extra 30% to 40% Off The Rest of Your Cart
Kohl;s
JcPenney  Veteran's Day Online Only- Ends 11/11 Code: HURRY9- Extra 30% Off Over $100 and Extra 25% Off Under $100

Macy's Veteran's Day Sale Ends Saturday
Nordstrom  40 % Off Now through  11/13

More Sale Items







Linked with:
High Latitude Style
Michelle's Paige
Life as We Know It By Paula
Stylin in St. Louis
Curly Crafty Mom
A Pocketful Polka Dots
A Labour of Life
Fashion Should be Fun
Two Thirty Five Designs
Lizzie in Lace
Tina's Pink Friday
Rachel the Hat
Birdie Shoots
Nancy Fashion Style
Jolynne Shane
Shelbee on the Edge
Color and Grace
Jamie Ashcraft
Fashionista Momma
Fine Whatever Blog

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nicole and thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  2. These are great collections. Really, really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic collections! Great gift ideas - I love those boots for Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them too because they are stylish and look good with a casual look!

      Delete
  4. Bring on the sparkles! Thanks so much for joining the Fun Fashion Friday link up party!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ready for some sparkles in my life! Thanks for stopping by Dawn!

      Delete
  5. I love the holiday and thanksgiving outfit. They are both super cute. Thanks for linking up for The Weekly Style Edit. xo ~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan! Thanks for hosting your Weekly Style Edit!

      Delete
  6. These gift guides are so great and detailed! I love the makeup bag in the first homebody guide. I'll have to show my husband lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, show him what you for Christmas! lol

      Delete
  7. Amazing outfit and gift ideas! Thanks for sharing them with us at my Link Up on the Edge!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you for hosting your linkup!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!