Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Happy Birthday Wishlist

Happy Birthday Wishlist
My Birthday is around the corner and these are the items are my wishlist! 


My Birthday Wishlist 

UNDER $25!

Aerie Sleep Mask • aerie • $12.95 (Similar(Because I love to go to have a peaceful night rest) 




My Birthday is almost here (November 27th) and my family has been asking me what I wanted for my birthday. I really could not think of anything right off the bat but I starting to think about it. I wanted to showcase items that I know they can find and did not cost so much because I don't want them to spend too much money. I also wanted items that I would actually use not like those items that you keep in your closet still in the box!  So these are the items that I came up with and fam(please look at the list!) lol.  My birthday wishlist is also a great gift guide for any one especially those who consider themselves a girly girl or a homebody.






What is on your birthday or holiday(Christmas) wishlist? 


Linked with: 



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday month to you! I hope you get everything on your wishlist! Great picks!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Even if I don't everything it will still be a great birthday!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!