Sunday, November 6, 2016

Never Say Never!



Look Details 
Dress: Cato"s Fashion Similar Similar Similar Similar
Black Cardigan: Cato's Fashion Similar Similar
Necklace: Forever 21 Tassel Charm Necklace Similar
 Heels: Similar


I said I would never do this! I never have been fond of the color yellow. It is not because I never like the color. I like how happy and bright yellow looks especially when it is found in nature. So the problem was never the color but what was said by others when I wore the it. It have gave me the impression that my complexion was wrong for yellow or that it closely resembled it. That is why I never said I would wear it. But the Pantone colors fall colors of 2016 changed my mind.




Spicy Mustard is a pretty yellow that I could live with because it  resembles gold.Now gold is something I can work with because gold has always been a fave of mine. So when I saw this dress at Cato's Fashion I decided to try it on.










I love the fit of it and how it actually has glitter in it. I also like the fact it was on sale for $14 which is a steal! So never say never because you find out you really can pull a look of?




10 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress! I just love mustard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say that----anyone can wear any color because there are so many versions of it!
    And this dress is fabulous!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that now especially after trying on so many different colors(and shades) the past few years! I wish I learned that lesson a long time ago. And thanks!

      Delete
  3. Super dress and great colour.. Nice to link up with you. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look lovely in that shade and it's good that you've kept an open mind on possibilities for your wardrobe. Thank you for adding your post to my Fine-Whatever link up.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad that I am now more open minded when it comes to my fashion. You'r welcome and thanks for hostings!

      Delete
  5. That shade does look good on you! Thanks for sharing at the Grace + Lace Linkup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad I finally got over my apprehension for yellow because I would have missed out on this dress.

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!