Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Packing for Holiday Travel



Packing for Holiday Travel


List of Holiday Travel Essentials

The type of items I packed for my Thanksgiving Holiday! 




I traveled for the Thanksgiving this year and packing was not that hard this time! The reason why is because I brought essentials(stripes) and items I could easily mix and match. Here are the outfits I can possible make from the items I packed. (These are a few items  that are similar to what I packed). I am staying for one week so that is why I have this many items!






Travel Look

This is what I on the day I travel because I wanted to be comfortable while traveling for hours!

I also wanted to look my best so no sweats on that day! lol




Shopping Look

Of Course I am going to do a little bit of shopping when I am on holiday!


Tip 1: Pick shoes that will look good with any of your looks.


Untitled #1282

Tip 2. I pack a lot of neutrals because they go well with anything and they are less likely to show stains. Also neutral colors always look classy.


This is the look I plan on wearing this week!


Tip 3: Don't forget to layer, so bring your favorite cardigan, blazer, or vest.
Tights and leggings would also be perfect for chilly weather. 


Untitled #1283


Tip 4: Stick to a color palette and only a few colors. This will help to make sure all of your colors look good together.


These are just a few tips and looks to create with these items!

Let me know what you would pack or have packed for your holiday travel!




More Essentials








Linked with:

Posh Classy Mom
Sydney Fashion Hunter
Shopping My Closet
Pumps and Pushups
Color and Grace
Seeking Sunshine
The Pleated Poppy
Jersey Girl Texan Heart
Tucker Up
Claire Justine OXOXO
Jersey Girl Texan Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!