Wednesday, December 21, 2016

New Year's Eve Looks

New Year's Party

Nothing says New Year's like sequins!



Almost every New Year's Eve I have been out! I never really stayed at home except for being sick or because of snow. So that means I need something to wear when I go to watch meeting for church. So basically I have only missed a few times! So this year I decided to put together a few looks that would be perfect for the service or for any event.



New Year's Eve


H&M Sweater
Warehouse Clutch
New Look Black Chunky Block Heel Ankle Boots

Melissa Mccarthy Seven7 Plus Ponte Pencil (Sold Out)



Since I am going to be there a couple of hours until midnight I think the outfit I wear should be  comfortable. And I know nothing is more comfortable than a nice sweater! Especially if it is supposed to be cold. A red sweater is perfect for the holidays!






Untitled #1322

I love to dress casual but for a special event I like to add some more dressy items together!
A button up chambray shirt or a plaid shirt would be perfect with metallic pleated skirt.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that metallic skirt look so much. I'm all about being casual but festive on NYE. Thanks for linking up at Whatcha Wearing Wedensday too!
    l,
    Vicky
    TheMummyChronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sparkly blazer is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely and I would love to wear it!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!