Thursday, January 19, 2017

Looks for Less: Cozy Winter Style



Jessica Alba's Latest Errands Outfit Looks Ridiculously Cozy

On Jessica Alba: Lack of Color The Prism Hat ($89); Valentino Rockstud Quilted Leather Shoulder Bag ($2795); Grana Cashmere Boyfriend Sweater Dress($149). 

Photo from Who What Wear 




I have seen a lot of celebrity looks I liked to wear but most are expensive! And I shop on a budget so I not really going to spend thousands of dollars on one look let alone one item! So I decided to find similar items that cost less but still look good. This from now on will be a continuing series called Looks for Less!  Let me know in the comments section if you want to continue to see more! 




I decided to feature a few cozy winter looks that would be excellent on a cold winter day or night!



Jessica Alba Look for Less

Jessica Alba look is an excellent way to layer your clothing on those colder days! 
I love how she layered her sweater dress with a cute cardigan (Similar Here)!





Here's How to Make Over-the-Knee Boots Feel Office-Appropriate


What I like about this look is the coat and boots! I would have loved owning items like this on the cold days I have experienced this winter. 


On Karlie Kloss:  Rag and Bone Ashton Tailored Coat($696) Carven Checked Mini Skirt ( $420 ) ($189); Stuart Weitzman The Leggylady Boot ( $798 ) ($599). 




Untitled #1350



Look for Less: Asos Skater IN WOOL BLEND WITH FUNNEL NECK ($79)
Steve Madden ($99)
Topshop Skirt $68


Sweater

Since green is the top color for this year I felt a green celeb look would be perfect.


I do not know about you but I love Stuart Weitzman shoes but at this point in my life I cannot afford them. But for now I can find shoes that look like them.









Untitled #1351


Look for Less: Boohoo Frankie Aviator ($7)
LUSH BRUSHED COWL NECK DRESS ($34.80)
Aldo Deedee over-the-knee leather boots( $56)

Linked with: 


Jersey Girl Texan Heart 
Living in Color Blog 
Life was we know it 
Curly Crafty Mom 
The Red Closet Diary 
Color and Grace
The Mummy Chronicles
Shopping My Closet
Classy Yet Trendy
High Latitude Style
Elegance and Mommyhood
The Pleated Poppy
Pumps and Pushups
Rosy Outlook Blog
Tucker Up
A Labour of Life

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. wow you are really good at finding these items at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I try my best to find budget friendly items!

      Delete
  2. Love Jessica Alba's outfit.

    Would love for you to linkup with me this week. A brand-new linkup just went live. =) Thanks, Ada.

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/01/2016-in-review-year-of-dresses-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!