Sunday, January 1, 2017

Put a Bow On It!




Haani Dress From Ross 
Black Cardigan From Catos Fashion (Similar




Happy New Year! I am so glad to be able to see this new year and I hope it is even better than 2016.
2016 had its ups and downs like any other year. So I am so ready for this new year and be able to see what is in store for me.



New Year, New Dress! 


 I know one thing that will be in store for me and that is fashion with bows on it! I never was a bow kinda wearing of person especially as a child. But when my taste in fashion really started to develope I started liking these feminine touches on my clothing.

A bow adds a nice girly touch to your dress! 








I found this dress on sale at Ross after Christmas. And at first I was thinking I have enough black and white fashion especially dresses. But I think the fact I could wear a bow was what sould on the dress. (plus the fact it was $20!)







I also liked the fact it only has polka dot but squares too! Add if you look at the hem you can see that it kinda of a ombre effect going on with the black and white turning to black. I found that to be a quite of a unique feature to have on a dress.

More Pics 






(Had to take a few pictures inside because of the rain)





And don't forget about the shoes! 




Nine West Heels (Similar)



My new shoes which  cost under $20! 







Linked:


12 comments:

  1. That looks like a very nice dress! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and I love how it is classy yet comfortable! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Love the bow! Thanks so much for linking up, xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress. I love a bow too. It just adds that little something extra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The bow aspect was one of the top reasons I brought it!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for joining the Ageless Style linkup. This dress is really timeless. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for hosting! Thank you for such a lovely comment!

      Delete
  5. Very cute! Your dress looks very pretty!


    Thanks for linking up with Beauty by Miss L weekly link up!
    http://www.beautybymissl.com/category/weekly-fashion-linkup

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!