Friday, January 27, 2017

Valentine's Gift Guides 2017

Galentine's Day

13 Items for you BFF
Vaseline Rosy Lip Therapy Valentines 0.6 oz • Vaseline • $2.99 (Excellent and inexpensive beauty essential.)
ASOS Galentines Love Carbs Ankle Socks $4.50 ( For you BFF who loves sweets)
Paperchase I Think I'll Keep You Pouch • $13 (Something I say to my best friends.)



Valentine's Day is almost two weeks away! I am looking forward to celebrate for Valentine's Day (and Galentine's Day since I am single.)  I am so looking forward to giving and yes receiving  gifts.  So I created a gift guide of items that would be excellent gifts to give and receive! 





Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Her


Gift Guide for Her 

Ted Baker London Large Love Icon Reversible Tote - White • Ted Baker • $59 (Perfect for the when she goes out.)
Minnetonka Faux Fur Glitter Cally Moccasin (Women) • Minnetonka • $24.97
H&M - Velour Sweatshirt - Dark gray - Ladies • H&M • $12.99 (Comfortable and Casual Look.)
Sonix Fancy Heart Portable Iphone Charger • $45 (Great for travel.)
SheaMoisture Fruit Fusion Shea Butter Lip Balm 0.5 oz • Shea Moisture • $3.29 ( I know the hair products and skin products are great, so this must be also.
Kate Spade New York How Charming Valentines Day Charm Bracelet • Kate Spade • $49.99
Paperchase Couples Journal • $12.50 ( Put some excellent notes in the book for her.)
Estée Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge Gloss Set $65
Vince Camuto Nikira Heel $69.97






Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Him



Gift Guide for Him 


Crosley Radio 'Cruiser' Turntable • Crosley • $80 (Great gift for does who love old school things but with a twist.)
Utz® BBQ Grandma Potato Chips 8 oz $3.09 (I love eating these chips!)
Mophie Juice Pack Air Iphone 6/6S Charging Case - Red • $69.95 ( I have a Mophie charger and I use it every time I am on the go.) 

4 comments:

  1. I love all of your picks. I never know what to get anyone for Valentines day. This will help ;)

    Lydia | chicandmodish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some really cute gift ideas here! Thanks for sharing them. I usually celebrate Galentine's Day, too, as my husband is always away in February! Thanks for linking up with me On the Edge.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Well I hope you enjoy Galentine's Day!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!