Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Winter Dresses Under $100!


Winter Dress: Under $100




You can't go wrong with boucle fashion for this season but you are sure to be stylish and warm. Plus since the dress is close to the body it allows you to experience more warmth.
The fact it is short sleeve allows you to layer with a shirt over or under the dress. Plus don't forget you leggings for extra warmth.






I love wearing dresses even in the winter but I realized there are times when it hard to find good dresses during this season. Then some are too hot  or itchy looking (some fabrics are just not my friend lol). Others are not flattering or right for chilly weather (too thin). Than to top it off the prices can still be steep! But I have found dresses that would be perfect for this weather plus they are under $100!














Untitled #1337
This velvet dress is great for when you want to dress up!

A dress with long sleeves or quarter length sleeves allows you to stay warm. 


Winter Dress: Under $100

Layering your favorite velvet dress is also great for keeping warm in the winter.





6 comments:

  1. The burgundy velvet dress is beautiful! But I don t want to buy anything in January because there is so much in my closet that I havn t worn yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling! If I had not cleaned my closet twice last year, I know I could not update my warderobe.

      Delete
  2. Oh that burgundy velvet dress is beautiful, what a nice piece! :) It can be a little trickier wearing dresses in winter but with a few more layers like you said it's easier.

    Hope you are having a wonderful start to the year and the first week of 2017 is going well!

    Away From The Blue Blog | 5 Year Blogaversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it can be tricky but layering and buy dresses that are not thin are how I managed all my life. I am and I hope the same fo you!

      Delete
  3. These looks are so chic and stylish Lanae! My favorite may be the boucle dress. Perhaps that's because I have a neglected boucle dress of my own that you're inspiring me to drag out and style! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I am glad you like the dresses! I hope you do give your boucle dress a try again!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!