Sunday, February 5, 2017

Creating Valentine's Day Looks



Shop
Check Jacket Similar
Catos  Red Mock Turtle Similar







Now this is the outfit I wanted to where about two weeks ago. But I could not find my mock turtleneck. Until I stuck my hand in my drawers that I knew I looked through last week! I knew then that it was time to get rid of more clothes and to organize them. So that I my plan this week to get organized so I will be able to find what I want to wear. 





I wanted to wear this look to get you some ideas of Valentine's Day looks you could wear. Last week I wore fuzzy pink sweater and before that red,black,and white look.  Each look would be perfect to wear depending on your style or color preference. 

But there so many other looks beside red,black, and pink. You could chose whatever want. Those colors are just considered to be romantic because of its boldness or happy associations. But any color would do. What is important is that you choose something you love and feel comfortable wearing.   





Also chose based on your plans  for that day. 



If staying in your could always wear your pjs or your favorite jeans with a comfortable top. 


If bearing the cold a nice layered look with  knit sweater or maybe your leather jacket. 






A shift dress   or maybe a floral dress would be perfect for a special dinner. 




Don't forget jewelry. 










Linked with: 

Valentine's Day Looks 


9 comments:

  1. I love the idea of staying in on Valentine's Day! This is a great look, thanks for sharing with Vis Monday. xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too but I am homebody so staying in pretty much is something I can't turn down! Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one! Happy Vday in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lux! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

      Delete
  4. We typically stay in, but hopefully we are able to have a date night sometime soon to celebrate together! Love that jacket! It's a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do get a chance at date night!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for linking up to the Ageless Style Linkup!

    ReplyDelete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!