Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Looks for Less: Spring Trends





With the mild temperatures going on in NC, I have been craving all things spring. So I have rounded some cute celeb looks that represent some of my favorite trends for Spring 2017!  Since it is Wednesday I am finding cheaper items similar to each celeb style! 


Camila Alves's Cold-Shoulder Dress February 2017 | POPSUGAR Latina



If you love Camila Alves Studded Jacket I have a cheaper option for you!

On Camila Alves:
Rebecca Minkoff at Rebecca Minkoff $698 

Statement Jackets


This year is about making statements! One way to do make a statement is with your jacket this spring. Studded jackets are a great option to try. 

Look for Less Camila Alves




Not only did I find a nice jacket similar to hers but I found a cute maxi dress too! 





Ruffles 

Ruffles are in for spring 2017! And I am looking forward embracing some cute ruffles. 

Get V-Day Dress Inspo From Blake Lively and Reese Witherspoon - Us...



On Reese: Draper James Rosalyn Dress   $295 (Even though this is a Valentine's Day post, this dress is style great for a romantic spring look)

Look for Less: Reese Witherspoon


Look for LessAsos Ruffle Dress $53





Bold Stripes 

Look of the Day InStyle.com



I love this colorful stripe sequin cropped top because it is so fun! 
But I am not paying over $300 for it! (Yikes)

8 comments:

  1. I love the first jacket! The studded detailing along the rim etc is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks! They are definitely very similar to the high priced items!

    xoxo
    http://befittingstyle.com/red-pink-jacket-valentines-day-nyfw/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that red dress! I'm all about re-creating celebrity looks that are actually feasible for regular people to buy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is an excellent way to help people recreate their favorite celeb looks!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!