Friday, February 24, 2017

Miss Selfridge 30% Off Sale

Miss Selfridge 30% Off Sale





I am going to take advantage of the sales going on because I have been getting rid of my old clothing that I can't wear or don't want any more. I mean some of the pieces I have been having for years. I guess it is time for me to get some new clothing for spring. Miss Selfridge is having a  30% off sale. This is a store  has affordable prices and of course the clothing is pretty. This store is on the top of my list for stores to get 


I am a Miss Selfridge affiliate and I may get a commission if you click on any of these links and purchase any of these products.

1. Nude Waterfall Blazer  This blazer would look take you from work to a night out with your friends.  Just switch from your favorite pencil skirt to a great pair of jeans. 


2. Pink Peplum Hem Shirt I finally own a peplum top and I love how flattering they are I would love to buy this one.

3.Pleat Bandeau Wrap Dress I love the color of this dress! I think this would be a good dress for spring.

4.Blue Scratchy Tote Bag  I am in need of some more bags because I usually keep them for years.

5. Pie Crust Floral Cold Shoulder Blouse Cold shoulder fashion is very popular. I would not mind trying it.

6. Clam Floral Sandals   Floral print fashion one of my favorite prints to wear but I never owned a pair of floral shoes. And I would not mind owning these because I love the watercolor detailing which makes it so chic.

7.Ballet Flats These flats take a classic staple to new heights.

8. Pink Ribbed Pencil Skirt I never really owned pencil skirt in any color besides black, until I brought one in December. So I am now a new convert and would like to have one this color.



Miss Selfridge US - Women's Clothing | Dresses, Petite, Coats & Jackets

Linked with:

4 comments:

  1. Oh I always love the spring colors! Cant wait for everything outside turns green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some flowers are already blooming here!

      Delete
  2. These are my favorite summer colours! I am gradually getting a collection together. Some beautiful items listed here.
    Thank you so much for linking up with Celebrating Style. x
    www,vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink and blue are my favorite colors in any season but these shades I tend to wear in spring! I am getting my collection ready too but it takes time! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!