Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Spring Color Trends Island Paradise




Color Trend: Island Paradise
A beautiful spring color to wear on your getaway. 


Shop

This color is eye catching and its name causes images of tropical beaches to come to mind. Can you imagine wearing this color walking on the beach and listening to the waves of the ocean? I know I can! Island Paradise is that color that would be perfect for a vacation or even a staycation. This color is a perfect shade to wear to relax while enjoying a nice spring getaway.  This nice pretty color is perfect to wear now before spring even arrives if you mix the right colors with it. 


This aqua shade would go with a neutral like tan (for winter) but also would look with a nice bright color like pink. Here is some inspiration that help you figure out what colors would look good with it. 


This is an excellent look to wear now, if you want to wear a colorful look in spring. 

Front Row Divas Celebs Taking New York Fashion Week By Storm


Look of the Day



Camilla Belle is lady-like perfection in Gucci



Emilia Clarke arrives to Good Morning America in gorgeous blue dress |...



10 comments:

  1. Great post and items featured! I love this colour so much!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE this colour shade! Mints and pastel turquoise steal my heart, and actually look good on me! It's also a shade of nail polish I can't resist buying. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I wish I had it as a nail polish!

      Delete
  3. This is a color I could def. love for the Spring! That tulle skirt is so pretty!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is a color I would love to have in my closet,especially that skirt!

      Delete
  4. I'm in love with aqua and turquoise and any other greenish-blue color haha they're so perfect for tropical vacations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love pairing it with pink or gray. I would love to wear it that color on vacation.

      Delete
  5. Fantastic colors! I just ordered shoes in that color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really great! I would love a pair too!

      Delete

This is inspiring and uplifting blog, if your ideas does not encorage or inspire please do not comment!